Send your mp3 to email@example.com.
Use subject line: Local Weenie
(Please read the rules below to make sure you are following the guidelines. Any submission not following the guidelines will be disqualified.)
All entrants shall send audio submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1, 2013 @ 11:59pm. The submission must contain one (1) song, a maximum of five (5) minutes in length, of any style of music. Only an individual appearing on the song or band members appearing on the song can be an entrant in the Contest. Entries may consist solely of a cappella vocal and are not required to be accompanied by musical instruments. All songs must be in English. Lip-syncing will not be accepted. Songs will be ineligible if they: (i) contain vulgar, obscene or indecent language or behavior; (ii) defame or libel any third party; or (iii) are otherwise deemed inappropriate in the sole discretion of WEND-FM. Important: If you submit a cover song (as opposed to an original song), copyright laws dictate that we can only post a few seconds of the song online for contest purposes. Winner of the previous year contest is not eligible to win. Must be 21 or older to participate. Valid contest entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. No purchase necessary.
- Any file submitted CANNOT BE OVER 5 MB, any submission over 5 MB will be disqualifed.
- You will receive an email saying your submission has been received within 48 hours.
- If you are disqualified for any of the reasons above, you WILL NOT receive an email stating your
submission has been recieved and disqualified.
- ANY EMAIL RECEIVED WITH AN EMAIL TIME STAMP LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1, 2013 11:59 PM WILL
NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE GUIDELINES.